Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is the osmo pocket even good?

Here is my review of the osmo pocket. Let me know what your thoughts on this are.
Seems like there are accessories that offer a way to attach to a tripod, or you could create a makeshift pocket of some sort and bind the two to a tripod.
How did you like the footage?
Was it difficult to monitor what you were filming on such a small screen?
I know you can attach a phone to the side of the pocket, but that seems to defeat the purpose of size.

Reactions: Rocco Germani
Seems like there are accessories that offer a way to attach to a tripod, or you could create a makeshift pocket of some sort and bind the two to a tripod.
How did you like the footage?
Was it difficult to monitor what you were filming on such a small screen?
I know you can attach a phone to the side of the pocket, but that seems to defeat the purpose of size.
I actually haven't got an SD card for it yet so I can't really say much about the footage unless it was what I squited to see on the screen haha. I have seen footage from other people's pockets and it seems good however.

I actually haven't got an SD card for it yet so I can't really say much about the footage unless it was what I squited to see on the screen haha. I have seen footage from other people's pockets and it seems good however.
thanks.
Your young. Having to squint to see what's on the screen answers my question

Yeah I think it's incredibly dumb how small they made the screen. It doesn't really do much. I would prefer a few buttons instead.

I have the Osmo pocket about 2 weeks and am very happy with it ..I am 67 and wear glasses and don't have a problem with the screen size ..just been learning and playing around the house ..but so far all seems great ..it's the size and electronics that attracted me to it pano_3x3_6553616_1547471258000.jpg

I got my Osmo Pocket last Christmas and I love it except the accessories are expensive and also defeats the purpose of being a pocket camera. The only accessory I ordered was the Gopro clip so I can mount it on my RC truck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe