Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Is this legit??

JustaWeePotato

Join
Jan 19, 2018
Found someone selling drones for *super* cheap, which is why I'm super attracted to it but also it seems a tad too good to be true. has anyone ever checked this site out? The store name is Andronez-2

Last edited by a moderator:
Since this is your first thread and it has a link I am going to disable the link. The store appears to be a scam seller. They sell all sorts of electronics way to cheap so that is a big tip off. Also, in one ad they claim to be an authorized DJI seller which they are not. Anyone can easily check the list DJI provides, they are not on it. So I would pass up anything from this store.

Found someone selling drones for *super* cheap, which is why I'm super attracted to it but also it seems a tad too good to be true. has anyone ever checked this site out? The store name is Andronez-2
I got my spark from abt.com I got it for $299 (It may have been a Christmas sale. But I think it's still only $399) and it's completely legit. It came in yesterday and it's in the official DJI box, brand new. It took a little while to ship because it was on back order. But it still came. And it's much cheaper.

I got my spark from abt.com I got it for $299 (It may have been a Christmas sale. But I think it's still only $399) and it's completely legit. It came in yesterday and it's in the official DJI box, brand new. It took a little while to ship because it was on back order. But it still came. And it's much cheaper.
Interesting. The downside is there is no warranty on it as abt is not an authorized seller.
You can check sellers here - Where to Buy - DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast