Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

It has arrived......Portable Charging Station

Does anyone know how long it takes from order to receive? It’s been 14 days for me so far and we all know how awful CS is with dji.>. Hasn’t even shipped yet... I’m getting restless..
Yeah, I ordered mine on 11/29 and still no shipping info. Probably won't get it before the Holidays, now.

Yeah, I ordered mine on 11/29 and still no shipping info. Probably won't get it before the Holidays, now.
I ordered mine on the 30th and i called dji the other day and they said it will ship between the 17th and the 21st.. not liking it but what can I do... next time I wait for amazon to have it. Happy Sphere ing

Hi, is this like a portable power bank? I.e. once charged can then be used out in the field at a later date to charge your batteries without having to hook it up to the mains supply?

Arrived today including the carrying bag. Feels good, and solid. I am charging the portable station now, and looking forward to see how it works, will keep you updated.

Btw, I ordered last week wednesday evening directly at DJI, and arrived today, so not to bad I think. ( I live in The Netherlands )

Here are some pics to see how the dimensions are in comparison to the other cases which came with the Flymore combo.

IMG_3407.JPGIMG_3408.JPGIMG_3410.JPGIMG_3411.JPGIMG_3412.JPGIMG_3413.JPGIMG_3414.JPGIMG_3415.JPG

Reactions: djmaincheese
@BelGer, very helpfull those pics so thank you. Delivery time is as they promise on their site, so thats positive.

Iv only 1 question, does the charger fit in the FMC bag with the controller also in it? Would be nice with an extra pic, but a simpele answer is good enough. Thanks in advance from Maastricht :)

@BelGer, very helpfull those pics so thank you. Delivery time is as they promise on their site, so thats positive.

Iv only 1 question, does the charger fit in the FMC bag with the controller also in it? Would be nice with an extra pic, but a simpele answer is good enough. Thanks in advance from Maastricht :)

Hi Mestreech [emoji6],

I have not tried it, but I am sure it will not fit. The new carrying case is a bit bigger than the fmc bag. Shame of the carrying case is that it would be nice if there was a bit room to put the cables etc in.

Tonight I will try out some thing with the charging station, will try if it also works as an dockingstation to transfer data from and to the Spark, and how well it is in charging the Iphone and RC. Will let you know.

Ger from Landgraaf [emoji6][emoji106]

Hi Mestreech [emoji6],

I have not tried it, but I am sure it will not fit. The new carrying case is a bit bigger than the fmc bag. Shame of the carrying case is that it would be nice if there was a bit room to put the cables etc in.

Tonight I will try out some thing with the charging station, will try if it also works as an dockingstation to transfer data from and to the Spark, and how well it is in charging the Iphone and RC. Will let you know.

Ger from Landgraaf [emoji6][emoji106]

I cant remember where but someone claimed it could fit. I still think the fmc bag is a bit to small, an inch here and there would help indeed.

Nice filming area you have there in Landgraaf, love the Strijthagen area. Goeie roetsj koempel :D

I cant remember where but someone claimed it could fit. I still think the fmc bag is a bit to small, an inch here and there would help indeed.

Nice filming area you have there in Landgraaf, love the Strijthagen area. Goeie roetsj koempel :D

You to a good Roetschj [emoji23]

Maybe in future a meet and greet I live near Snowworld

Just ordered a power pack today (version with 2 batteries included) and the case. 10-15 days to ship according to dji website. Hopefully there won’t be any surprises like duty or brokerage fees. That’s all supposed to be included in the price according to DJI’s site.

Looking forward to it as it will be perfect for my needs.

Chris

I ordered mine this past Friday and according to DJI it has shipped and will arrive this coming the following Friday. Both the charger and bag for it. So about 7 day's end to end for me.

I tested out some things yesterday,

My Iphone was about 40% and it took about an hour to get it to 100%
It can charge an Ipad, but not sure how long that will take
I connected the charging station via Usb to my macbook, but nothing happened, was hoping I could download the video from the spark via the charger, but this was not the case. Not sure íf this is even possible to communicate thru the batteries but was hoping it might. Would be a nice feature to use the charging station also as a dockingstation for data transmission.

All in all a good product, and hopefully the weather will get better soon so I can test it out in the field

Reactions: Junebug
just received charging station with two battery packs.
A little surprised to see everything was individual retail packaged item.
I thought it's one package and two batteries are inside of the package without individual retail battery packages.
looking forward to using it soon.

just received charging station with two battery packs.
A little surprised to see everything was individual retail packaged item.
I thought it's one package and two batteries are inside of the package without individual retail battery packages.
looking forward to using it soon.
Still waiting on mine. I read on DJIs site that the batteries are separate because of battery shipping rules.

Chris

Reactions: nutsnbolts
Still waiting on mine. I read on DJIs site that the batteries are separate because of battery shipping rules.

Chris
Mmm... but they sent portable charging station and two batteries in one package together. They did not send two separate packages.

BTW spark and batteries fit perfectly. Better than I expected.
I bought propeller fixer and gimbal protector but I don’t need these anymore since it fits well.
Hope portable charger bag has extra spaces for extra propeller and propeller guard and charging cable but need to find good bag for this charging station.

Mmm... but they sent portable charging station and two batteries in one package together. They did not send two separate packages.

BTW spark and batteries fit perfectly. Better than I expected.
I bought propeller fixer and gimbal protector but I don’t need these anymore since it fits well.
Hope portable charger bag has extra spaces for extra propeller and propeller guard and charging cable but need to find good bag for this charging station.
Same here. Batteries and charger and bag all came in one box.

As far as room in the charger bag there is room for a controller OR charging brick OR something else.

See below which I stored my charging brick. 20171225_113441.jpg

I like the idea of the charger, but wouldn't you be better of just buying an extra 2/3 batteries for roughly the same amount? Less to carry?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar