Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

It has arrived......Portable Charging Station

ix5ksz.jpg

I pulled out more than 15 years old laptop bag. Laptops are thin nowadays so I did not use this bag for a while but it looks good fit for spark charging station, charging brick and some other accessories. Ordered controller case so charging station and controller might be better fit with a controller case.

ix5ksz.jpg

I pulled out more than 15 years old laptop bag. Laptops are thin nowadays so I did not use this bag for a while but it looks good fit for spark charging station, charging brick and some other accessories. Ordered controller case so charging station and controller might be better fit with a controller case.
Ive read it here first so I went on searching for mine as well. It fits really well, only downside is mine is horizontal. Would have preferred vertical like yours, I think that is easier to carry around.

My Charging Station, 2 batteries and the case arrived today. Currenty charging the batteries. Seems well made and designed - reminds me of Apple products, where attention to detail is the norm. Can’t get over how small everything is. Aircraft and 3 batteries all in a tiny space. Even the case which holds everything plus the remote is tiny. This will be perfect for travelling and hiking. Now if Amazon.ca would just get the controller I ordered in stock, I will have everything I need. I am glad I didn’t order the flymore package as this setup is everything I need.

Couple of questions: I know the USB port on the station can charge my iPhone, but could it charge my P3S controller too? Also, can the USB ports on the power brick be used to charge my iPhone and my P3S controller?

Chris

My Charging Station, 2 batteries and the case arrived today. Currenty charging the batteries. Seems well made and designed - reminds me of Apple products, where attention to detail is the norm. Can’t get over how small everything is. Aircraft and 3 batteries all in a tiny space. Even the case which holds everything plus the remote is tiny. This will be perfect for travelling and hiking. Now if Amazon.ca would just get the controller I ordered in stock, I will have everything I need. I am glad I didn’t order the flymore package as this setup is everything I need.

Couple of questions: I know the USB port on the station can charge my iPhone, but could it charge my P3S controller too? Also, can the USB ports on the power brick be used to charge my iPhone and my P3S controller?

Chris
The USB ports on the brick appear similar to the ones that came with my Mavic fly more. I have been using them to charge my controller and iPad mini 4 for a few months now, so I would say you are safe to use them as you would any other 5V USB port.

My charging station and two batteries also arrived today, but I didn't order the DJI bag. I had an Apache 3800 case I got on Black Friday from Harbor Freight for about $30.00 USD and it has more than enough room to fit everything I need.

413721854.jpg

Jake
413721854.jpg

Reactions: Junebug
My Portable Charging Station just arrived...

Anyone know if it is OK to keep these 2 batteries and the drone charge/plugged in ALL THE TIME? I’m aftaid it will damage the life of the batteries.

Anyone know if it is OK to keep these 2 batteries and the drone charge/plugged in ALL THE TIME? I’m aftaid it will damage the life of the batteries.

I think it's better to keep everything stored in the charger but turned off and unplugged. If they have been sitting for more then a few days I would just plug them in before I fly to make sure they are charged.

If you are storing them for longer then a month, I would make sure you check their charge and charge them up when they get to one dot on the lights

I have asked this question as well. You shouldn't keep it plugged in. After 10 days the batteries will start to discharge. If you press the button to check...you will reset the number of days.

As everyone else stated. Its best to let it start to discharge on its own but keep track of it. Top it off when you are ready to go fly.

I think it's better to keep everything stored in the charger but turned off and unplugged. If they have been sitting for more then a few days I would just plug them in before I fly to make sure they are charged.

If you are storing them for longer then a month, I would make sure you check their charge and charge them up when they get to one dot on the lights

If batteries and drone are stored in the charger, doesn't that mean that it is still constantly charging until the charger runs out of juice?
And that might discharge batteries overtime?

I think the consensus here is that if we don't plan to use them, do not leave then charge. Only charge them accordingly.

If batteries and drone are stored in the charger, doesn't that mean that it is still constantly charging until the charger runs out of juice?
And that might discharge batteries overtime?

I think the consensus here is that if we don't plan to use them, do not leave then charge. Only charge them accordingly.

No the batteries only charge when you turn on the charger. If you leave it unplugged and the power off the batteries won't charge. The batteries will o my charge if you turn on the charger or plugin in.

Good things about living in China, just one day after I ordered and it has arrived ! And for only US$120,00 the hole thing !
Hi I am a Brit and been living in China over six years, ordered the spark yesterday 2pm it arrived this morning at 11am :), I just ordered the portable battery charger today as it looks a good bit of kit

Portable charging station arrived at 9am looks really well made, nice bit of kit

Attachments

• IMG_4429.JPG
    IMG_4429.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 25

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis