Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jersey Droners (central NJ) Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 15525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15525

Come join The Jersey Droners on our next mission . Exploring history through responsible aerial photography. Join us on Facebook and meetup.com

Attachments

• EDB24961-10C8-46E2-8A60-A3A6598DE354.jpeg
    EDB24961-10C8-46E2-8A60-A3A6598DE354.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 8984C484-450F-459B-A08B-896A743C06F7.jpeg
    8984C484-450F-459B-A08B-896A743C06F7.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the thoughtful warning. We make ourselves well aware of the laws before flying. No one went above or very close to oil tanks or tankers. We have Mavic 2 zooms. There actually is no law regarding distance from oil tankers, but we don’t fly over. For navy ships we follow the new 3000 foot rule. Many of the Jersey droners are part 107 and a few are actual pilots so whenever someone starts doing something risky someone speaks up right away. When my neighbor got close to that tug boat and was warned by many folks to back off. One of our members who is also a pilot brings a radio to events near small airports.

Reactions: pmshop
Cool video! Was that a drone floating in the water? ?

No that was when one of our members who was flying fpv with DJI goggles started getting real close to the tug boat and was talking about landing on the tug boat.. he actually was just off the stern and never went over it but our warnings about not being able to take off after he landed got him under control. Lol he would have given a nice Mavic 2 zoom to the tugboat captain.

Come join The Jersey Droners on our next mission . Exploring history through responsible aerial photography. Join us on Facebook and meetup.com
Wow! Great artistry. The content and flying skills match the Mavic capabilities. What you trying to do?? Tempt us sparkies to the miracle called Mavic?? Great video.

thanks actually used my spark for a few pictures. Most of it was done with my old phantom 3 pro and my Mavic 2 zoom.. my spark had major interference problems. Several people were flying sparks at the same time.. never had that problem before. I’ve had my spark a mile out before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme