Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Jumping ship... to the Mavic Air 2

ArthurC

Join
Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone! Long time, no visit, it's been a busy year...

I was eyeing the Mavic Air 2 since it came out, and finally decided to buy myself a birthday present this year...

I'm keeping the Spark as a backup, but flying the MA2 is soooo nice in comparison. So this will probably be my last post here (unless you want to continue to see my Mavic stuff) unless I crash and have to dust off the Spark.

I hiked Rattlesnake mountain in Rumney, New Hampshire, with my pregnant wife, for my first real adventure with the MA2.

Filmed about 50% with the MA2 and 50% with the Osmo Pocket.

Let me know what you think.

I was eyeing the Mavic Air 2 since it came out, and finally decided to buy myself a birthday present this year...

I'm keeping the Spark as a backup, but flying the MA2 is soooo nice in comparison. So this will probably be my last post here (unless you want to continue to see my Mavic stuff) unless I crash and have to dust off the Spark.

I hiked Rattlesnake mountain in Rumney, New Hampshire, with my pregnant wife, for my first real adventure with the MA2.

very nice! - subbed

Reactions: Spark 317

Very nice work! Thank you for posting. Where did you get the music?

Some very beautiful scenery both on the ground and in the air! Looks so much like the Blue Ridge Mountains here where I live. Congrats on the forthcoming new family member! :D I too would like to know the source of the music. ?

MA2 is in my future plans also but for now I am perfectly happy with my Spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme