Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just got my first New/Used Spark Fly More Combo!

Bravescoach

Join
Mar 28, 2019
New to the group, new to the Spark. No idea how to fly it or much about it, just that from what I read, it is a very cool drone. Any advice appreciated! Glad to be in the group. Looking forward to learning all about it. Thanks!

Reactions: djigongs
Spend some time reading questions and answers in the various threads in this forum. There's lots of good info to be found. Welcome to the group! It's an awesome hobby :cool:

Start flying outdoors in and open field, with no wind. be aware of your surroundings and things that you might fly into. Look carefully for any on-screen warnings before and during flight. Make small movements with the sticks (or maybe fly in beginner mode which slows down everything) just to get a feeling for it. Use prop guards if it makes you feel more comfortable. Stay calm and enjoy flying!

Reactions: Highflyer
Great drone! Read up here a bit to get some great advice, and also to learn about problems folks have had so you can avoid them. Some basic rules here; Know Before You Fly

New to the group, new to the Spark. No idea how to fly it or much about it, just that from what I read, it is a very cool drone. Any advice appreciated! Glad to be in the group. Looking forward to learning all about it. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum
My advice is watch loads of YouTube videos some are quite informative and don't fly beyond your limits I actually bought a cheap drone without GPS to practice for the event of going into atti mode. Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar