Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Just got my Spark

Join
Jan 17, 2020
Got a deal on a Spark too good to pass up. Got one for $75 dollars locally off of Facebook Marketplace. Guess the guy needed some fast cash so after seeing them for more on ebay I snatched it up. I have flown it a couple of times but it was only the drone with battery. Not feeling real comfortable flying it via phone app. To my dismay the DJI site doesn't have the controller anymore so I guess I'll have to try to luck up on one of those too. Was looking at the Mavic Mini but this is my very first drone so I say for the investment it is a safe alternative to try out the hobby. Can't wait to try it with a controller.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland john.gray.96780.

The Spark is a whole new drone with the remote control and would suggest trying to find a remote.

You can check the Classified section of the Forum.

You might send a PM to Forum member Sabotage.

He recently lost a Spark and purchased another one.

He has two remotes and only needs one.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: john.gray.96780
What a great deal! Definitely worth getting the controller and at least one more battery. As a new pilot you'll also do yourself a favor by going through the manual in detail before your first flight and just take it low and slow at first. Lots of great pilots around here to help you out with any questions that come up. Welcome to the forum and the Spark, it's a great little craft to own!

What a great deal! Definitely worth getting the controller and at least one more battery. As a new pilot you'll also do yourself a favor by going through the manual in detail before your first flight and just take it low and slow at first. Lots of great pilots around here to help you out with any questions that come up. Welcome to the forum and the Spark, it's a great little craft to own!
Gonna go slow since this is my first drone and still recovering from Christmas spending. If I can find a controller and maybe batteries at good price I definitely will jump on it.

Reactions: RotorWash
I've seen remotes on eBay

There are more on there.

Jeff :cool:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member