Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Know if in FCC mode or CE mode

DroneFlyer

Join
Nov 25, 2017
How do i know if i am in FCC or CE mode by looking in the GO4 app? This talk about that if you are in CE mode you have 13 channels and 11 channels for FCC mode doesn´t seem to be correct, actually i have only 8 channels available in the GO4 app.

If I can choose "manual" and choose between the 8 channels does it mean i´m in FCC mode, or can that be done in CE mode as well?

And when the message pops up that asks me to switch Wifi settings it doesn´t say if i´m switching from CE mode to FCC mode or the other way around.

I´m using primarily the iOS version of the GO4 app, but also sometimes the Android version. I have tried with the latest GO4 app versions, as well as with a bit older ones for example 4.1.13, etc.
I´m using an OTG cable to connect to the controller.

What I'm trying to do is to get a more stable video connection and better range, as of now i get maximum 200 meters, and also it starts to lag and freeze for short periods starting at about 150 meter out.
It doesn´t feel like I'm in FCC mode since I get this short range.

I have set my phone location to "USA" in "Language and location" in the phone settings after that was suggested online, that seemed to give me the possibility to choose "manual" channel selection in the GO4 app, at least with the Phantom 4, but I guess that trick doesn´t do anything for the FCC/CE mode?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast