Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lg g6 otg

max59

Join
Nov 11, 2018
Hello everyone.

I can't use otg cable on my lg g6 with the rc controller : (
Keep connect and disconnect
Anyone have this issue ?
Thanks

Intermittent connection is usually a worn cable or poor quality cable. The tiny contact points can short out and the cable can get internal damage from bending.

This cable is short and heavy gauge so good choice for OTG. It's the one I am using now

https://amzn.to/2NHr5pZ

If you prefer iPhone then:
https://amzn.to/2KVdblv

Hello
Thanks for suggestions :)
i forgot to add " the cable works well on all my other smarthphone " :)

Had the same problem after updating my v20 to Android 8.1. Honestly, I have not been able to resolve it completely and I gave up and went apple. There are many reports of this situation and Android 8. I got close to a solution, then it disconnected on me during flight...that broke the camels back.

Reactions: max59
Had the same problem after updating my v20 to Android 8.1. Honestly, I have not been able to resolve it completely and I gave up and went apple. There are many reports of this situation and Android 8. I got close to a solution, then it disconnected on me during flight...that broke the camels back.

I'm really disapointed by LG software ... They are good phone but crappy software...

its the USB c connection. my Samsung s8 is doing it took me ages and trying all different cables to figure out why the disconnections were happening it seems to be a fault with USB type c connection after a while it wears down and your cables won't stay in connected. I'm having problems even when trying to charge my phone as well. so I've gone back to my Samsung s6 that uses micro USB that has pins that lock the cable in. USB c doesn't have that locking.

Hello everyone,
Great news using custom Oreo ROM fix the OTG issue !!
Btw : I'm using AEX on the G6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delf