Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Linking controller...

JMR

Join
Jun 8, 2017
Loc
eu
Hey, i stil have to wait until 21/07 before DJi will ship my "Spark Fly more", but i'm getting more and more confused preparing myself with the manual, about the linking with the controller and iOS device, and the Spark.
On these forum, some have problems and prefer cable linking(OTG), wifi-passwords on Spark, wifi-password on controller ...,?
So far i am sure that using the controller will be my preferable configuration, but how will this be the most reliable connection?
Anyone having a good link or video?

Myself and others have found that the OTG method is working very well. I'm anxiously awaiting DJI to make some sort of formal statement in regards to this method. They (DJI) currently make no mention of it anywhere.

Reactions: Yapluka and JMR
Myself and others have found that the OTG method is working very well. I'm anxiously awaiting DJI to make some sort of formal statement in regards to this method. They (DJI) currently make no mention of it anywhere.
Yeah, seems to be a kind of work around,..also curious!

The fly more combo comes already linked to the aircraft. If you want to link a Spark, 1st press battery button on a/c for 3 seconds. It will beep once. Then press FN, PAUSE and C1 together....Wait until you get TWO separate short beeps.

Reactions: JMR
Hi,

I bought a combo but had to reset the RC during unpaking and 1 first test. And now I have a problem to link RC and Aircraft, they don't wont linking - pairing with the Method :

"1st press battery button on a/c for 3 seconds. It will beep once. Then press FN, PAUSE and C1 together....Wait until you get TWO separate short beeps."

So what is the solution please ?

don't get yourself worked up it will be really easy.

You have this forum and youtube if needed.

as far as passwords, the Spark password is on the spark where the battery goes and on the case of the spark. The R/C password is on the back side of the R/C. (i'm a pro at passwords now) lol

happy flying

Hi,

I bought a combo but had to reset the RC during unpaking and 1 first test. And now I have a problem to link RC and Aircraft, they don't wont linking - pairing with the Method :

"1st press battery button on a/c for 3 seconds. It will beep once. Then press FN, PAUSE and C1 together....Wait until you get TWO separate short beeps."

So what is the solution please ?

when you hold the 3 buttons on the remote does the light flash green then stay solid green?

Reactions: Yapluka
when you hold the 3 buttons on the remote does the light flash green then stay solid green?

Thanks for your help Mike !

Now I understand my mistake : I do not presse on 3 button but only on Two. I forgott to press also the FN !!! I will try this evenig after work and tell you the issue... I think that must be the problem.
Many thanks

Reactions: Mike
Thanks for your help Mike !

Now I understand my mistake : I do not presse on 3 button but only on Two. I forgott to press also the FN !!! I will try this evenig after work and tell you the issue... I think that must be the problem.
Many thanks

When you press and hold all 3 the red light on the controller should start blinking green indicating that that the process has started.

The DJI store now has an OTG cable as a Spark accessory, but for the DJI Goggles, don't think we'll get anything official from them xD

The DJI store now has an OTG cable as a Spark accessory, but for the DJI Goggles, don't think we'll get anything official from them xD
I don't see it at store.dji.com, did you have a link to it ?

I don't see it at store.dji.com, did you have a link to it ?
Here the link is :) It's an adapter, but with a 6-8" cable should keep things nice and neat. Personally I'll just be getting a straight 8" male to male micro usb cable capable of data transfer.

Reactions: Dronason
Here the link is :) It's an adapter, but with a 6-8" cable should keep things nice and neat. Personally I'll just be getting a straight 8" male to male micro usb cable capable of data transfer.
Thanks

there is a good youtibe from DJI just for tuts and how to vids... there is one there that I used for the linking and all worked fine ,

I too had issues at start , with RC etc, there are buttons with the RC that can 'reset' the linking method , which can be handy if it doesnt work the first time etc.

I'm getting pretty frustrated, every time I turn off the spark and the RC they lose the link , even my iphone forgerts the RC wifi connection and when I try to connect again asks for the password.

I have reset to factory settings but still having this problem,

any suggestions_

Thanks

Vinny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex