Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

List drone

Spirit@1

Join
Jan 20, 2019
Hi a few days ago I list my drone completely I got messages come up compass error ? I m u fail timeout ? List signal weak g p s ? My drone was at maximum height alltidude but that’s when I lost the drone I didn’t see where it went ? I tried to find my drone by using the app but it only gave me last position recorded ? I’m fuming because how can this happen to such a packed drone with high tech ? On my app it says missing for two days now how if at all can I trace my drone ? Any help must welcome

Attachments

• 70E8680F-FE17-4D5F-892B-7F6C1C6CE9FA.jpeg
    70E8680F-FE17-4D5F-892B-7F6C1C6CE9FA.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: DAN PORAT
Hi a few days ago I list my drone completely I got messages come up compass error ? I m u fail timeout ? List signal weak g p s ? My drone was at maximum height alltidude but that’s when I lost the drone I didn’t see where it went ? I tried to find my drone by using the app but it only gave me last position recorded ? I’m fuming because how can this happen to such a packed drone with high tech ? On my app it says missing for two days now how if at all can I trace my drone ? Any help must welcome
hi
sorry for your loss , i'm assuming you were at 400' and the end of your flight is where the curve ends , why is the Spark direction facing the wrong way ? . do you have the flight logs and can you post them .
just remember when looking for your Spark the map is an overlay on your flight path it's not a true locator , look around in all directions if that is where it came down . when a drone losses contact and fly's away the last position may not show where it is .
at 400' up and coming down in a free fall there will not be too much left to salvage . i had a larger drone fall from 100' plus , not very nice , i played pick up all the pieces . the drone did fly again after i bought another air frame .

hi
sorry for your loss , i'm assuming you were at 400' and the end of your flight is where the curve ends , why is the Spark direction facing the wrong way ? . do you have the flight logs and can you post them .
just remember when looking for your Spark the map is an overlay on your flight path it's not a true locator , look around in all directions if that is where it came down . when a drone losses contact and fly's away the last position may not show where it is .
at 400' up and coming down in a free fall there will not be too much left to salvage . i had a larger drone fall from 100' plus , not very nice , i played pick up all the pieces . the drone did fly again after i bought another air frame .
Hi I’ll have to have a look, not sure if I can post them I’ll see

It stopped at that position when I lost all signal to the drone and messages started to come on my phone compass error I m u error etc timed out it said

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme