Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Question (Gimbal Pitch)

goixiz

Join
May 5, 2018
I have a question on setting up mission with Litchi
Between waypoint I like to know how to use the interpolate function. Can anyone post a video or point me to where i can see an example. TIA

upload_2018-7-22_22-10-23.png

I just got started a few days ago and i noticed that something doesn't seem to be working 100% no matter what i do.. I'll come back if i find a good answer but keep in mind that , even a mission setup for the Mavic ( i forgot which one ) doesn't point its nose/gimbal in the right direction. it was a bit off. Like..it was already looking left when it should be looking forward...

I have a question on setting up mission with Litchi
Between waypoint I like to know how to use the interpolate function. Can anyone post a video or point me to where i can see an example. TIA

View attachment 5943
Gimbal Pitch: Choose between "Disabled" where the gimbal pitch control will be manual, "Focus POI" where Litchi will automatically control the gimbal pitch to keep the selected POI in the center of the frame (blue markers), or "Interpolate" where you can specify the gimbal pitch angle at this waypoint. For "Interpolate" to work, the previous or next waypoint need to be set to "Interpolate" as well. Litchi will then automatically adjust the gimbal pitch angle to start and end at the specified angles, and smoothly transition while travelling between the two waypoints.

Find more Litchi Help Here:
Help - Litchi

Gimbal Pitch: Choose between "Disabled" where the gimbal pitch control will be manual, "Focus POI" where Litchi will automatically control the gimbal pitch to keep the selected POI in the center of the frame (blue markers), or "Interpolate" where you can specify the gimbal pitch angle at this waypoint. For "Interpolate" to work, the previous or next waypoint need to be set to "Interpolate" as well. Litchi will then automatically adjust the gimbal pitch angle to start and end at the specified angles, and smoothly transition while travelling between the two waypoints.

Find more Litchi Help Here:
Help - Litchi
Thanks for answers ad was very clear.

addtl Q, for POI. will the cam still point towards POI between waypoints ( i assume it does) during that (between wps) can i control the gimbal pitch ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme