Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Litchi Waypoint Test 3 - July 15, 2018

pmshop

Spark Pilot Guru
Premium Pilot
Join
Oct 6, 2017
Loc
Fredericksburg, Texas, USA
Web
www.youtube.com

Did an "on the fly" waypont mission using drawing to the elementary school. Thought I had it set for "face the next waypoint". But looks like it was set to face 0°. So it kind of cranked around facing a hilltop. The other crazy thing was flying away from the school until I corrected before getting out of range. Then on the way back, the Spark raised to 300AGL.

I've just saved a litchi missions for tomorrow night flying after work that I'm going to send the spark on the first mission and then I've done another one to send my Mavic Pro as well.

Have you lost signal on the spark and does litchi still carry on to finish the mission like the Pro does?
This will be the first time I've used litchi with the Spark and apparently OTG is working with litchi as well so I'll be trying that too.
Thanks Gav UK

Reactions: Haggi
Have you lost signal on the spark and does litchi still carry on to finish the mission like the Pro does?

Thanks Gav UK

Yes, it will continue on with the mission if it loses connection with the controller.

But I have also found out with an orbit mission, the mission will not start if the orbit target is too far away.

Is there an update to Litchi so I can get it to work with my Spark? If so when did the update come out? I have used Litch with my MP and P3S but not with my Spark.

Is there an update to Litchi so I can get it to work with my Spark? If so when did the update come out? I have used Litch with my MP and P3S but not with my Spark.

I am not sure when it came out but it is a beta 2.5
You will need to go to their website and apply for beta tester, download the TestFlight app and redeem the code Litchi sends you.

Reactions: RDZSparkPilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fulavio