Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Loch iel reserve, Victoria, Australia

I liked the blue sky reflection on the pink lake.

Reactions: SPark_South_Oz
Nice pics/video. What editing software did you use to make the video? Do you have a lens for the pano?

Thanks Jmc . . . using iMovie and DJI editor on the ipad mini 4 still.
Really have to upgrade to Lumafusion or such, and learn how to put other music in.
Just did the pano with Go4, pano 180 degree, just have to learn better how they frome the series of shots, and m ake sure I get what is needed in the frame.

I need to upgrade to an iPad, I use the dji app on iPhone and it would be much easier on the iPad. Was looking for a decent video editor on my laptop, but there are so many out there that it is hard to pick one!

I need to upgrade to an iPad, I use the dji app on iPhone and it would be much easier on the iPad. Was looking for a decent video editor on my laptop, but there are so many out there that it is hard to pick one!

iPad mini 4 (or 5) fits right onto the controller arms, or a simple mount . . . loads of them out there, the Spark, M1P, M2, and Air mounts all use same arm sizes, so any model that fit these would do.
Go4 displays a lot more on the larger screen size, and even then the vision is so much better too.

A lot of pilots use the free version of Davinci Resolve editor, and it's quite comprehensive, though complicated steep learning curve, but there are tons of YT tutorials to help.
I downloaded free version of Openshot editor too, it looks simpler.

Reactions: Spark 317
iPad mini 4 (or 5) fits right onto the controller arms, or a simple mount . . . loads of them out there, the Spark, M1P, M2, and Air mounts all use same arm sizes, so any model that fit these would do.
Go4 displays a lot more on the larger screen size, and even then the vision is so much better too.

I agree.

The mini4 is my primary device, but occasionally fly with one of my Droid phones.

I noticed that the mini displays the MAP and the Attitude indicator at the same time, versus having to tap the small screen of the phone to toggle whatever display is available.

As a PIC, it's good to have all available information quickly and clearly during the flight to make good decisions.

If the PIC needs to take action during a critical situation, tapping a small screen during a "panic" may make things worse.

Nicely flown, I was particularly impressed with the speed and resulting smoothness of the panning. Often pilots yaw too quickly which renders a choppy pan. Thanks for sharing.

Nicely flown, I was particularly impressed with the speed and resulting smoothness of the panning. Often pilots yaw too quickly which renders a choppy pan. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks ? I set Go4 early on with the M1P to yaw sensitivity 1 or 2 (out of 10), did similar adjustment for gimbal speed.
I did get a few bad jerks when starting / controlling yaws at times in the 3 recent posts, might have edited a couple of bad ones out.

Not 100% sure if I have adjusted sensitivity for the Spark, will have to take a look next flight.

This helps a lot, and when mucking about in Sports mode, it's all still sensitive as usual for good control.

Reactions: I B Spectre

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh