Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Long Beach Peninsula: Lakes, tides, and ocean waves.

NacMacFeegle

Join
Jan 23, 2018
Loc
Pacific Northwest

I had intended to finish this video several weeks ago, but when I went to edit it I found a lot of the footage I had captured to be lacking. I had to wait till I was able to return to the area to film the second half of the video. It just so happened that this coincided with the release of the Mavic 2, so half the footage here (past the 1:50 mark) was filmed with that. I think the end result is worthy of the extra time this took to produce!

Wow - that’s a lot of nice footage. Great sound track to it. Would you share what it was? I find the music selection can really impact the overall experience. Thx.

Wow - that’s a lot of nice footage. Great sound track to it. Would you share what it was? I find the music selection can really impact the overall experience. Thx.

Thank you - the music was created by an artist called Martynaus Lau who goes by the name Whitesand on Youtube. He's one of a number of Youtube musicians who produce copyright free music for anyone to use so long as they credit him. You can find a link to the original song in the description of my video on Youtube.

Reactions: dudez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex