Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Long Island Pilots

I’m new to this group and UAV. Do any of you know someone who can give me lessons on my Spark? I live in Baldwin but will drive to any location for training. Please PM me for additional information. Thanks
How has it been flying your drone on Long Island? Any good spots that are good

Picking up my Spark today. Looking to fly somewhere on Long Island where it’s safe to fly with no restrictions. From what I’m reading there are very few places where it’s acceptable to fly your drone. Looking for spots out in Suffolk county preferably. Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, NiTeHawkNyC.

Do you have the AirMap app?
It's available in the app store and may assist you in finding a spot to fly.

It will also notify you of temporary no fly zones like air shows, balloon races, or when President Trump happens to swing by the Big Apple.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello gentleman,, I'm new here and saw some of you live in the same area as I. Would enjoy flying with like minded people. I'm in Roosevelt. I fly the spark and mavic air which I just purchase.

There are countless places to fly on Long Island. Use airmap if you aren’t sure. Dune Road, Shinneock Inlet, North Fork Vineyards are among my favorite spots.

Grew up on the east end and moved to the Philadelphia suburbs last year. On the island a few times a moth though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef