Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Loss of control

Tomthumb1

Join
Mar 21, 2018
Shortly after take with full GPS sparky goes into atti mode and goes in sport mode by it self
does some crazy turns and a few heavy banks for no reason. Then it stops and hovers and I
regain control. Any one have this happen?

I didn't hear the " The Home point has been updated..." prompt when you launched?

Did you have enough satellites before launch?

Sometimes without a good signal lock from multiple satellites the Spark may slip into Atti-Mode.

I have had the spark slip into Atti-mode but it's always still under control not self flying and making crazy maneuvers.

I didn't hear the " The Home point has been updated..." prompt when you launched?

Did you have enough satellites before launch?

Sometimes without a good signal lock from multiple satellites the Spark may slip into Atti-Mode.
Same here when I take off I wait a few seconds and I here Home point updated didn't here that in this video.

I had an issue last week where my controller lost connection w/my Spark and it took off straight then shot up. I was feet from the AC when it lost connection and took off by itself. I was finally able to gain connection and force it to the ground since it wouldn’t auto-land. Scary as hell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme