Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost my Spark

rs65

Join
Dec 17, 2017
Loc
Key Biscayne, FL
This week I've lost my Spark. Was flying over a water canal and suddenly the RC lost connection with it and couldn't see it anymore. Don't know if it's underwater or fell somewhere, I was looking in the area during couple of hours after and nothing. If somebody find it, can I detect if anybody is trying to fly it? Can DJI record it? Is it possible to block it? Sooo frustrated and sad. Thanks.

It's not possible for DJI to record it and/or block it, but you could take a look at the TXT flight log from your mobile device if you were flying with DJI GO. It might help you narrow down the search area.

Reactions: rs65
i had the same thing happen dec 3 and never found it. i called dji about it and they told me that it was a warranty issue and just replaced mine. i get it fri. i had to upload my flight logs and wait and pray but i never found the drone.

Reactions: rs65
i had the same thing happen dec 3 and never found it. i called dji about it and they told me that it was a warranty issue and just replaced mine. i get it fri. i had to upload my flight logs and wait and pray but i never found the drone.

Warranty issue? And replaced for free? I don't get it :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis