Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Lost spark vid....diff reason

Glen e

Join
May 27, 2017
i like this vid because it's not whining, but solid info you can use....in a word: if you're gonna fly this thing far like the other dji drones, get the controller

I been saying all along that the Spark IMO is senseless w/o a RC. I've been flying my "Flyless Combo" with the virtual joysticks and it sucks. Can't wait for my Fly more to come on Monday.

I been saying all along that the Spark IMO is senseless w/o a RC. I've been flying my "Flyless Combo" with the virtual joysticks and it sucks. Can't wait for my Fly more to come on Monday.

It's clear that without the RC, it's a selfie drone for the instagram group. It should come with a big yellow sticker on it saying that.......LOL

I have to say it freaks me out when you first have the Spark take off from your hand and it feels/sounds like it is going to just wildly take off in to the sky. I held on and did not let it go. The RC is a must for me.

Yep, same. I am a bit scared to use it without the RC. Already ended up in a tree since the rates of this through the app are so low!

Reactions: tinpusher

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef