Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Love the Spark

Pixies Channel

Join
May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I thought I was downgrading from a Phantom 4 to a DJI Spark but I was wrong, What a good little drone this is, I can wack in my backpack and off I go. No more heavy rucksacks strapped to my back when I'm walking in the countryside. This drone is simply awesome and I was quite surprised by the video quality too. The only downside for me is the battery life only lasts between 10 to 12 minutes but I have four of them so it's not that big a deal really. Well done DJI for giving us such a good little drone.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Pixies Channel.

I nod my head every time I see YouTubers lug the case(s) around. Grant it, they do produce nice videos, but I I've seen good stuff from the Spark as well.

I'm up to nine batteries.

Six was my limit but a good deal popped up so why not.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

The Spark is my first drone. I am so hooked to this new hobby of mine that I keep thinking about how it feels to fly the more advanced drones like the Mavic and the Inspire. But every now and then I see one of these "downgraded to a Spark" stories and I am reminded of a quote I read somewhere -

"It's not what you have, but what you do with it that matters."

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, Pixies Channel.

I nod my head every time I see YouTubers lug the case(s) around. Grant it, they do produce nice videos, but I I've seen good stuff from the Spark as well.

I'm up to nine batteries.

Six was my limit but a good deal popped up so why not.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Looks like I'm going to have to invest in some more batteries lol

The Spark is my first drone. I am so hooked to this new hobby of mine that I keep thinking about how it feels to fly the more advanced drones like the Mavic and the Inspire. But every now and then I see one of these "downgraded to a Spark" stories and I am reminded of a quote I read somewhere -

"It's not what you have, but what you do with it that matters."
you will love the spark, my friend, The Phantom 4 is a nice bit of kit but no good for travelling with. I have heard that saying as well, It's what you put in that small box that matters.

Looks like I'm going to have to invest in some more batteries lol

The first deal was Best Buy, buy one get one half at price. It was an unadvertised deal that I found out from this Forum by putting 2 in the cart and receiving the deal. And the more DJI stuff you bought, there was additional savings.

The second one was Hobby King, $20 per battery.

A couple of weeks ago, Target is selling them for $34 if available. Check on line for the Target locations near you and see if you get lucky.

I think the stores are selling the stock and getting out of the drone business?

Check the classified section of the Forum often to hear about good deals when they happen.

Reactions: Pixies Channel
The first deal was Best Buy, buy one get one half at price. It was an unadvertised deal that I found out from this Forum by putting 2 in the cart and receiving the deal. And the more DJI stuff you bought, there was additional savings.

The second one was Hobby King, $20 per battery.

A couple of weeks ago, Target is selling them for $34 if available. Check on line for the Target locations near you and see if you get lucky.

I think the stores are selling the stock and getting out of the drone business?

Check the classified section of the Forum often to hear about good deals when they happen.
Very good advice, I will check them out and keep my eye out for a bargain.

Congratulations. I love the Spark too. I wouldn't trade my P4P for it, but I do have fun flying it. I think most of the people who say it is not worth buying it, just never tried it. If you like the Spark, you would also love the Mavic Air. Same portability, with more functionality and a 3-axis gimbal.

Reactions: SparkDingo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex