Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mainstreet Hyperlapse - March 25, 2018

Nice job. :)

"Dear Fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big darn hurry." - Brooks Hatlen, Shawshank.

Reactions: MannyCAM2001
You can see this shot being used in a feature film, to show the grudery fast-paced rythym of everyday life.
“Cut to a young professional getting out of his car, carefully trying to hold his bagged lunch in his teeth, while grabbing his jacket, briefcase, cellphone and keys. Lol
Well done PMShop!

Reactions: pmshop
You can see this shot being used in a feature film, to show the grudery fast-paced rythym of everyday life.
“Cut to a young professional getting out of his car, carefully trying to hold his bagged lunch in his teeth, while grabbing his jacket, briefcase, cellphone and keys. Lol
Well done PMShop!

I can so see that happening here :D

@pmshop and @ProfessorWit must be brothers from another mother.

They look the same to me. :p

Welcome to the Forum, ProfessorWit.

Reactions: pmshop
Very good job. I like it a lot. One question, I supose that you don't use the Dji go app, because it would be imposible to maintance the distance to the road manually. How did you make it?

Very good job. I like it a lot. One question, I supose that you don't use the Dji go app, because it would be imposible to maintance the distance to the road manually. How did you make it?

DJI GO 4 app and 3 years manual flying experience. :D
If you look carefully, the distance from Main Street is not perfect.

Thanks for the compliment!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme