Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Malaysia Drone - Dji Spark & Mavic Air 2 Footage Year 2020

VcenSo

Join
Jan 23, 2018

This is the DJI Spark and Mavic Air 2 Drone whole year best 2020 video footage.

Origin: Malaysia

My 2020 Vlog camera video camera:
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Spark

Location shooting video:

1) Batu Cave
2) Bukit Tabur
3) Pulau Besar
4) Payah Indah Wetland
5) Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort
6) Puchong
7) Kuala Kubu Bharu
8) Kelanang Fisherman Village
9) Kelanang & Morib
10) Sungai Dua Waterfall
11) Klang Gate
12) Bukit Pudu Ulu
13) Kuala Lumpur City

A magnum opus. Very well shot and interesting right to the end. We’re you in Sport mode for the overhead multi-lane traffic shots? Really good little film and you must have had a lot of fun flying/filming. Thank you.

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
An epic and most interesting video of a beautiful country! Excellent editing and music too. ??

Reactions: VcenSo
Yes I really enjoy flying. I seldom use sport mode. Sport mode only using when doing high risk fly under the bridge or between stone gap to get the eye popping effect.
A magnum opus. Very well shot and interesting right to the end. We’re you in Sport mode for the overhead multi-lane traffic shots? Really good little film and you must have had a lot of fun flying/filming. Thank you.

Thank you so much VcenSo! Gorgeous video of Malaysia. I sincerely appreciate you sharing with us and giving me a chance to see the beauty of forest and the complexity of the city. I really enjoyed the look. Excellent choice of music and great post work.

Thank you Joe. I hope this short video can help relieve everyone mind away from stress and depression time.
Thank you so much VcenSo! Gorgeous video of Malaysia. I sincerely appreciate you sharing with us and giving me a chance to see the beauty of forest and the complexity of the city. I really enjoyed the look. Excellent choice of music and great post work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme