Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Maplin discounts (UK)

M

Mike_in_Letcombe

Maplin are currently discounting the fly-more combo by £200, down to £499. The Spark by itself is just £349

Might only be today!

Just picked one up (Lava Red) from Wakefield branch - flymore @ £499 ! Charging and updating firmware all good.

This is to clear stock for the the 40 minute flight time, 20 mile range maintaining line of sight of course, 5K video and a 3-axis removable gimbal that can be used handheld or on the Spark, and 360 camera version.

Reactions: rottie
This is to clear stock for the the 40 minute flight time, 20 mile range maintaining line of sight of course, 5K video and a 3-axis removable gimbal that can be used handheld or on the Spark, and 360 camera version.
And half the size of the original Spark and only 2/3rds of the weight. It will also be able to fly in 45mph winds.

I had been looking and trying to decide for a while, also looked at the Phantom 3 decided against that, but when i saw that price it was a no brainer. Couldn't be happier loving it so far takes a bit of getting used to but so far so good.

Reactions: MJS
Same here, I've been looking and researching for a while, then I saw that price! Only had a few flights so far but love my little Spark! :)

In light of this offer (its ongoing for now) I decided to buy another spark as my £700 fly more combo ended up in the lake.
For £350, I felt I owed it to my charger, extra battery, remote and slightly gay looking bag which came with the fly more combo.

I'm still disappointed in the range of this thing, but I still really dig I can fly the spark indoor and in tiny spaces, take anywhere and won't want to kill myself if i crash it (unlike my X5R) so for me that has its uses and I will look into extending its range with uprated antennas, even if it just offers a more solid connection on sub 500m distances.

I did try the paid hack, the sports+ mode was fun, but the battery runs out so **** quick, I felt its not worth it...

The app hack appeared to work, but my range was cracking up at less than 100m, the intention was for it to force it into FCC mode (much bigger range), which is what this drone really needs, but I have simply gone back to stock everything for the time being and might just keep it this way until the spark 2 comes out, hopefully with mavic camera, occusync transmission. Then I will actually be happy with the spark, for now its a disgruntled nod where i feel I paid way over the odds for something which has its uses, but because those uses and practicalities are something my Inspire 1 does not have, it kinda made it into my collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502