Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

March Snow Show

That is so beautiful and I never tire of seeing snow scenes. It looks so serene there. What do you wear on your feet, snow shoes or just boots. The snow looks quite deep. Fab film and thank you for posting.
Thanks so much twickers, glad you enjoyed it. I'm usually sporting a pair of insulated rubber boots, they hold up well in just about anything. :)

You did warn me, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Fantastic video buddy! You really did a nice job showing the beautiful part of the snow and loved the audio, especially the running water at the stream shots. Your snow stays white and pretty and highlights the beauty of your neck of the woods. Where are you in relation to Letterkenny? ?
Again, great video, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Glad it tickled twickers and gave him some happy moments during his recovery.

You did warn me, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Fantastic video buddy! You really did a nice job showing the beautiful part of the snow and loved the audio, especially the running water at the stream shots. Your snow stays white and pretty and highlights the beauty of your neck of the woods. Where are you in relation to Letterkenny? ?
Again, great video, thank you for taking the time to share with us. Glad it tickled twickers and gave him some happy moments during his recovery.
Sure did you guys and thanks.

• Love
Reactions: RotorWash
Thank you my friend, always much appreciated. Letterkenny, ?, if it were 35yrs ago I'd probably be playing a starring role but with strong overtones of the Trailer Park Boys mixed in. Crazy rough but hella good times! :D

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Thank you my friend, always much appreciated. Letterkenny, ?, if it were 35yrs ago I'd probably be playing a starring role but with strong overtones of the Trailer Park Boys mixed in. Crazy rough but hella good times! :D
LMAO, if it was 45 years ago I’d be right there with you. ?

Reactions: RotorWash
Rotorwash - Beautiful footage. Lovely and smooth and synced. I haven't seen snow since skiing in Austria a year ago, our week ending the day before the ski resorts closed cos of Covid. So no ski trips this year. :( I am looking forward to flying my Spark next week as lockdown eases in England, after a long break....

Rotorwash - Beautiful footage. Lovely and smooth and synced. I haven't seen snow since skiing in Austria a year ago, our week ending the day before the ski resorts closed cos of Covid. So no ski trips this year. :( I am looking forward to flying my Spark next week as lockdown eases in England, after a long break....
Thanks a lot Hamlet. It's great to hear you will be getting some air time soon!

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex