Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Marina Reservoir, Singapore / Mavic Air 2

Rwarrior

Join
Apr 13, 2018
Hi mates,
Hope everyone's keeping well.
Been quite busy at work, plus the weather has been very wet these days, so I've hardly had a chance to fly.
Grabbed the opportunity to fly a few times at this very scenic location, and finally got down to doing the video. A bit long, apologies for that.. anyways, hope you all enjoy it.
Cheers and stay safe..

Always enjoy your videos Ranjit. I marvel at the beautiful architecture. I love the pull in to focus in the opening scene and Ferris Wheel shots. Smooth flying and editing. Thank you sir.

Reactions: Rwarrior
Always enjoy your videos Ranjit. I marvel at the beautiful architecture. I love the pull in to focus in the opening scene and Ferris Wheel shots. Smooth flying and editing. Thank you sir.
Thanks Joe, much appreciated [emoji120]
I wanted to include the MA2 features like hyperlapse, zoom, and dolly zoom effects....
Also used ND filters for long exposure night trails but that didn't come out well so didn't include them.. haha
Glad you enjoyed it, I really enjoyed making it.
Rgds,
Ranjit

You are a great drone videographer! That was a outstanding video tour of Singapore and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You should submit your videos to AirVuz. They are most worthy of awards of excellence. ???

The 6 min felt like 2 Ranjit, I love the mesmerizing architecture and the smooth flying along with the super job in post! 10/10 ?

Great stuff! What are those white and pink giant flower looking things at 3:20? Something still under construction?

Very nice work and thanks for sharing. Loved the “painterly“ effect at the end pull to full focus. How did you do that?
Thanks Twickers14, glad you enjoyed it [emoji120]
I made 2 copies of the shot, and then used an effect from Photoscape at about 70% intensity, and then 35% intensity on the 2nd copy, then did a video sideshow with all 3, from 70% to 35% to 0% effect. Hope this makes sense [emoji23]

You are a great drone videographer! That was a outstanding video tour of Singapore and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You should submit your videos to AirVuz. They are most worthy of awards of excellence. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji120]
Thanks Graywoulf, your feedback is very encouraging.... greatly appreciated!!
OK, now I must check out AirVuz....[emoji23]
Thanks again, take care and stay safe

Great stuff! What are those white and pink giant flower looking things at 3:20? Something still under construction?
Thanks Arthur, and well spotted..[emoji23]
Those are structures called the Supertrees..
Measuring between 25 and 50 metres tall, Gardens by the Bay's Supertrees are designed with large canopies that provide shade in the day and come alive with an exhilarating display of lights and sounds at night.

Cheers, and stay safe, my friend

Reactions: RotorWash

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme