Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Master airscrew

Lucky you, guys.
Ordered a set (red) last Friday and still waiting...
... maybe will try those next weekend.

As others have pointed out elsewhere, it is quieter (lower pitch), can't really gauge responsiveness/flight time - I'll have to switch back and forth and check. Trying to get some flying in today but it's threatening to rain.

hi all
just received my Stealth prop's and not happy, noise almost the same as the originals, but the sound is different, less harsh on the ears, but will not use them, as the motors became very hot using the Stealth prop, i have switched back and forth between the original props, CF props and flew for 3 min each time with a different set, when you touch the motors after 3 min the originals and CF very little heat, after the Stealth, almost untouchable, so 4x props for the showcase, what a pity, i enjoyed the different sound

Reactions: Grin factpr
hi all
just received my Stealth prop's and not happy, noise almost the same as the originals, but the sound is different, less harsh on the ears, but will not use them, as the motors became very hot using the Stealth prop, i have switched back and forth between the original props, CF props and flew for 3 min each time with a different set, when you touch the motors after 3 min the originals and CF very little heat, after the Stealth, almost untouchable, so 4x props for the showcase, what a pity, i enjoyed the different sound
Good to know, thanks for the update. Do the Stealth props have much difference from the OEM in pitch or flexibility?

hi yes, more flexible, and the pitch of the blade is more, i was not prepare to fly the Stealth props and see if flight time is affected, because of the excessive heat, my guess you would also loose flight time on the Spark,

**** I just got my set yesterday and didn’t test yet. I have my stock props on today so I will check it after that flight and try to test the Master Airscrew props later on when I am home if I have time. I have not heard any reports of issues so this might be nothing

Reactions: RotorWash
Got a chance to test them out today here is my review
-Lower pitch so a bit less noisy
-no issues at all with hot motors like stated above and I ran two full batteries through them with a mix of sport mode and with obstacle avoidance off speed. They were the same temp as the with the stock props
-I would like to say I got longer run time one battery I got 13min in the air which is about normal for me. The last battery I got 14 min in the air that is the longest flight time so far.
-responsiveness is the same I would say it wasn't any faster.
-I feel these will last me another 100 flights (the stock first set of props lasted me 100 flights and still look good)

And all of the above tests were today in 90 degree heat with an altitude of about 350 to 400 ft with wind gusts up to 33mph(at 300ft as per air data). So I would say I gave them a pretty good test and they performed great.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Got a chance to test them out today here is my review
-Lower pitch so a bit less noisy
-no issues at all with hot motors like stated above and I ran two full batteries through them with a mix of sport mode and with obstacle avoidance off speed. They were the same temp as the with the stock props
-I would like to say I got longer run time one battery I got 13min in the air which is about normal for me. The last battery I got 14 min in the air that is the longest flight time so far.
-responsiveness is the same I would say it wasn't any faster.
-I feel these will last me another 100 flights (the stock first set of props lasted me 100 flights and still look good)

And all of the above tests were today in 90 degree hit with an altitude of about 350 to 400 ft with wind gusts up to 33mph(at 300ft as per air data). So I would say I gave them a pretty good test and they performed great.

Let me know if you have any questions.
great very happy for you, at least you did not waste your money like i did, Stealth props now very expensive showcase ornaments,

I agree with NJSpark,
Less noisy, useful in "urban neighborhood"
Longest flight time (on sport mode)
Motors temperature seems same as OEM props.

Still have to test about vibration with long exposure
shots on my next "very late afternoon" flight...

I agree with NJSpark,
Less noisy, useful in "urban neighborhood"
Longest flight time (on sport mode)
Motors temperature seems same as OEM props.

Still have to test about vibration with long exposure
shots on my next "very late afternoon" flight...
What can i say,testing the stealth props heated up the motors running then indoors, i was not happy, finally had the opertunity to fly them outside, and no heat on motors, flew up to 12min on 1 batt, and the RC responce is great,why the motors run hot inside no idea, but outside they are superior,i will defintly order another set

I’ll throw in my review of the MAS Spark props. Indoor hovering, the noise is close to the same and my motors got hot. I wouldn’t recommend them for indoor flights. Outdoor flying, my motors are just a tad bit warmer than standard props.

Noise is improved but it’s far from stealth. I knew from reviews and YouTube videos that it wouldn’t be a huge change, but I’m a little disappointed it’s not more of a change. The sound pitch has improved the Indy car high rev effect, so I’m still happy enough.

Indoor hovering used about the same battery power. I’m getting 1 minute longer flights on average when flying outdoors.

There is improvements with handling. The Spark is quicker to respond to control inputs. On windy days in sport mode and flying into wind with stock props, I’d get warnings of max motor rpm and speeds were in the teens. With the MAS props, I haven’t got any rpm warnings and I can keep my speed in the 20’s.

Overall, I’m happy with the MAS props, but I’ll keep the stock props in my case for indoor use. I also understand how not having folding props is a deal breaker to some.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex