Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic 2?

LJ 7006

Join
Jan 28, 2018
The DJI Mavic Pro just dropped in price on Amazon.This may be a hint that they are going to release a new drone(maybe Mavic 2).
So,for the people who are watching this thread and didn’t have a spark,it is better for you to wait for the new drone to release,than get a Mavic Pro when the price drops even lower(like the Phantom 3 Standard)
What do you think?
Source:WeTalkUAV Link:Price cut hints new Mavic Pro 2 is about to be released!

Yes the Mavic remains of interest if you oen a Spark and sometimes feel limited by flight time or high speed stability. I won't mention range since the Spark already reaches the legal limit, in FCC mode at least.

Mavic 2 is a certainty. Autel Evo is coming, and has more advanced features than the Mavic Pro. DJI needs to ensure the competition gets killed.

Autel Evo is coming, and has more advanced features than the Mavic Pro.
Unfortunately, it's only vaporware at the moment. That tech might even be outdated (by whatever DJI releases next) by the time it's released.

Mavic 2 is a certainty. Autel Evo is coming, and has more advanced features than the Mavic Pro. DJI needs to ensure the competition gets killed.
Although from the consumer's point of view, that's the last thing we want! Plenty of competition = better drones.

I’m holding off buying the Air because of the Mav 2 rumours. My original Mavic is gathering dust.

I’m holding off buying the Air because of the Mav 2 rumours. My original Mavic is gathering dust.

Same, I have and will keep my Spark.. But I do want a more of a Professional Camera (Ex-Photog). Although, other than the camera, I have not even come close to the limits of my spark.. Ugh! The itch to buy more stuff...

If you keep the Spark and spend on the Mavic (what ever flavor) you will still grab the Spark on your way out the door.
:D

I'm a novice so I don't mind too much about my Spark's limitations. I'm going to try to really master it over the next few months and then think about upgrading to the Mavic 2 later in the year... feel as if I've earned it.

Leaked photo of the MavicPro 2

b907d5246b7288e297d7d1be8faf72e3.jpg

Rick from Drone Valley posted this video about the picture.

Talks about the possibility of a removable gimbal / lens (note the one laying in front of the Mavic 2),

And the wheeled looking thing in the background could be a ground vehicle of sorts that may incorporate the removable gimbal as well for smooth sliding pan shots and the possibility of a hand held gimbal like the Osmo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex