Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Air or Pro?

They are both nice drones. What do you plan on doing with it?

Reactions: JoostGT3
Both drones could really be used for that purpose. Take a closer look at the difference between the specs on DJI's site here. That should give you an idea of which will best fit your needs.

I’ve looked at it and there is few small changes. I’ll probably pull the gun on the air for it’s hard drive etc

The better range doesn’t appeal to you on the Mavic Pro?

The pro is a better bird overall as the air is seen as a flop. Reduced flight time, reduced range. Flimsier fuselage.

Get the Mavic Pro platinum and you will have more ceiling for your photography needs over the Mavic air.

The better range doesn’t appeal to you on the Mavic Pro?

The pro is a better bird overall as the air is seen as a flop. Reduced flight time, reduced range. Flimsier fuselage.

Get the Mavic Pro platinum and you will have more ceiling for your photography needs over the Mavic air.

It does appeal to me. The only thing with the pro compared to the air is that the air is "smaller" to travel with from what ive seen and read.

It does appeal to me. The only thing with the pro compared to the air is that the air is "smaller" to travel with from what ive seen and read.
i think you need to play with them in person, yes the air is smaller but not by much when it is folded up. The pro has a very rugged design in my opinion so it will be quite successful still.

The rear sensors are also not a deal breaker and personally the lack of rear sensors has allowed my pro to reverse land in some tight spaces where my p4p would not enter due to vision system.

i would say stop by a local store to see both in person and gauge your travel needs for either one.

I will stop by a local store they are actually opening up a drone store this coming Monday in which I’ll stop by. What do you. Currently have? I do like the face that you mention about the sensors. Sometimes I can land my drone in my boat backwards which is nice since t doesn’t sense anything behind it.

I have the Mavic Pro, p4p, inspire, and spark. My friend has the air and when he first brought it over I was far from impressed lol.

It’s a spark 2.0 if anything :)

I have the Mavic Pro, p4p, inspire, and spark. My friend has the air and when he first brought it over I was far from impressed lol.

It’s a spark 2.0 if anything :)

Thats good to know haha. I have the dji care on my spark so kinda pointless to just let it sit there with it so im gonna wait like 6-7 months see if dji drops a
newer" mavic and just get the pro on sale XD

I bought the Air last weekend. I also have an Inspire, a Matrice, a Mavic Pro, and a Spark.
On a 47 inch 4K tv the Air hands down produces better video than the Pro. The 100mbps bitrate makes a huge difference.
The size is nice. Goes in my camera bag better than the Pro, and much better than the Spark.

I don’t care about distance. As far as I’m concerned serious users look at the quality of the image. Seeing how far a drone goes is for kids.

If I only had the funds to buy one, I’d go for the Air. Which, is far from a flop (I’d like to see the evidence to support that claim).

Reactions: Mrmund
I bought the Air last weekend. I also have an Inspire, a Matrice, a Mavic Pro, and a Spark.
On a 47 inch 4K tv the Air hands down produces better video than the Pro. The 100mbps bitrate makes a huge difference.
The size is nice. Goes in my camera bag better than the Pro, and much better than the Spark.

I don’t care about distance. As far as I’m concerned serious users look at the quality of the image. Seeing how far a drone goes is for kids.

If I only had the funds to buy one, I’d go for the Air. Which, is far from a flop (I’d like to see the evidence to support that claim).

I’m not to crazy about distance as I would like to sorta know where my drone is lol... but that’s a good point on actual tv footage

Reactions: Lastrexking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme