Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mavic Mini and Crystalsky

spark@2017

Join
May 1, 2018
I own Dji Spark with Crystalsky 5.5 "screen. Is it possible to run new Mavic Mini with Crystalsky?

I'm not sure if the Crystalsky is usable. The Mini does not use the DJI Go4 App. The Mini uses the DJI Fly App and is avilable in iOS and Android, far as I know. Guess I should look in the Google store.

I'm not sure if the Crystalsky is usable. The Mini does not use the DJI Go4 App. The Mini uses the DJI Fly App and is avilable in iOS and Android, far as I know. Guess I should look in the Google store.
It would be really good if it worked, maybe with an update from DJI? I like most things with the Mavic Mini but don't think I'll change if I can't use my Crystalsky which is really good.

It would be really good if it worked, maybe with an update from DJI? I like most things with the Mavic Mini but don't think I'll change if I can't use my Crystalsky which is really good.
Personally I see little advantage to getting the Mini, other than the camera and the size. I have my license and my Spark is registered. I think a lighter drone would do worse in wind, so that leaves the camera. I think I would consider an upgrade to a full 4K camera first.

Just my opinion.

Reactions: SoccerRef12
See DJI Super Moderator Tony's post #4 response to this question: Mavic Mini and Crystalsky
Okay, so Crystalsky not compatible. As DJI says, the mini is an entry level drone, the CrystalSky, not so much. Spark users with the CrystalSky are rare enough.

Nice as the Mini is, I don't need another entry level drone. Actually saving my pennies and looking at either a Mavic Air or Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme