Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

MAVIC MINI ATAQUE DE PAJARO-MAVIC MINI BIRD ATTACK

Well, the bird got close, but a true attack would be where they touch and drop the drone. I have had numerous birds circle and swoop, hawks, gulls, but they have never touched my drone. Sometimes you can simply fly away from them and continue on. Its scary the first time and you probably did the right thing, to land... you were lucky the bird did not touch.

Good video!

If as it is my first time that happens to me I was scared

Many people feel that brighter colors help you avoid birds, I got a red Spark based on that assumption, the birds come close but so far so good. I had a whole swarm of swallows follow me around a little while back, I just changed altitude, they followed, so I sport moded away from them and after that, they lost interest. I think they are basically being protective of their nests. So you might want to consider a skin for your mini.... Best of luck.

Reactions: sharps45
Many people feel that brighter colors help you avoid birds, I got a red Spark based on that assumption, the birds come close but so far so good. I had a whole swarm of swallows follow me around a little while back, I just changed altitude, they followed, so I sport moded away from them and after that, they lost interest. I think they are basically being protective of their nests. So you might want to consider a skin for your mini.... Best of luck.
Thanks for the information I will take it into account

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChunGreenh