Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Meall a'Bhuachaille. Scottish for the "Hill of the Herdsmen".

ArthurC

Join
Dec 6, 2019
Another mountain top adventure from Scotland, (this time by myself while the wife was painting). Most of it was shot with the spark, with a few stills and timelapses, and a little Osmo Pocket in there.

This mountain is on the Northern edge of the Cairngorms an is a popular hike for the area. Luckily, I beat everyone to the summit and had it to myself.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Nice job Arthur. ?

I didn't know the Osmo pocket had Sport Mode. ?

Reactions: Haggi and RotorWash
Nice job Arthur. ?

I didn't know the Osmo pocket had Sport Mode. ?

HAHA Sport Mode indeed!

I'm actually pretty impressed with the Osmo Pocket's Hyperlapse mode. The important thing to remember is calibration. The camera has to be perfectly still when turning it on, otherwise the gimbal wil not calibrate correctly and be all over the place. I've ruined quite a few good shots with that one...

HAHA Sport Mode indeed!

I'm actually pretty impressed with the Osmo Pocket's Hyperlapse mode. The important thing to remember is calibration. The camera has to be perfectly still when turning it on, otherwise the gimbal wil not calibrate correctly and be all over the place. I've ruined quite a few good shots with that one...
Beautiful location and great shooting Arthur.
I especially liked the OP Hyperlapse.... you've given me the motivation to try it again... my previous attempts were rubbish [emoji23]
Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef