Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Monthly Video Challenge

Here’s my little entry. Not very long and a bit rushed. Weather here is still awful....

Reactions: pmshop
I'm really enjoying all the videos being shared. I'm new to the Spark community, just ordered mine a few days ago and it's on the way. Watching all these videos has me excited to start filming. I also have a 3DR Solo with gimbal and backpack but it's fairly large and not as convenient as the Spark to carry around.

Reactions: Lastrexking
I'm really enjoying all the videos being shared. I'm new to the Spark community, just ordered mine a few days ago and it's on the way. Watching all these videos has me excited to start filming. I also have a 3DR Solo with gimbal and backpack but it's fairly large and not as convenient as the Spark to carry around.
Hopefully you got the combo

I have a bookmarked YouTube search filter that displays the DJI Spark videos that have been posted within the last hour (if they are tagged as such)

I get my video tips from that as well.

Quick video of a beautiful January day in AZ on our Sondors E-Bikes. My spark goes with us on all of our rides.

Good habit to get into.
That is the only way I captured my entry.
I had just finished delivering food for the school that morning.
The Spark always travels with me.

Brianuc4
I also own a 3DR Solo and I found that the spark and the mavic are so much more convenient to travel with. The solo does have it's own unique features but certainly enjoy the DjI products more.

Just

Actually doing research right now to see where and how I can fly in the Phoenix metropolitan area before I take it back up. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Drone Safe Parks

I'm off to Phoenix in 3 weeks and this is what I'm using as a start. This is directly from the city. Parks that they have designated for flying.

Reactions: ZPFunk
The snow is gone, so I headed to the beach. ;)

Just a quick flight with the Spark to test out some things. Recorded completely in auto on the camera. No ND filter. Just a UV filter.

Reactions: Victoria and pmshop
Drone Safe Parks

I'm off to Phoenix in 3 weeks and this is what I'm using as a start. This is directly from the city. Parks that they have designated for flying.

All of my small town (population 10K) city parks are no drone zones...for now.
My state passed a critical infrastructure list where drones cannot be flown.
They also threw in that ALL city ordinances & regulations governing drones are void until they are approved by the FAA.
Think I am going to lay that on them at the June City Council Meeting so I can fly during the 4th of July fireworks.
Fireworks launch site is encompassed by a city park and the closest I can get is 4,000 feet (1220m)

The snow is gone, so I headed to the beach. ;)

Just a quick flight with the Spark to test out some things. Recorded completely in auto on the camera. No ND filter. Just a UV filter.

You might want to explore manual settings.
Stuff like timelapse sunsets will need that.
My first got brighter as the sun set :D
You will find other places that will apply.
Also, set the white balance as needed by the environment.
But remember, it will default back to auto on each startup.

You might want to explore manual settings.
Stuff like timelapse sunsets will need that.
My first got brighter as the sun set :D
You will find other places that will apply.
Also, set the white balance as needed by the environment.
But remember, it will default back to auto on each startup.
Oh yeah. I know all about the camera settings. I have a Mavic Pro and a Phantom 3 Pro, too. :)
I just wanted to see what the Spark did on all auto.

Reactions: pmshop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers