Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Monthly Video Challenge

I had a hard time deciding which was my best from this month, but I think it has to be my Forest Flight video. It was a real challenge to film and edit, and I think the extra effort shows. As you can imagine, I came close to crashing more than once - the forest is a tricky place to fly!

Most people create a YouTube channel and then provide a link back here in the Forum.

Reactions: Lastrexking
Nice .

What is the structure?

Is it a seasonal bridge?

Nice .

What is the structure?

Is it a seasonal bridge?
Yeah, only open in summertime, so you can do some watersports activity. If you want to find them on google maps search for "Walulisobrücke". Funny name - means WAsser LUft LIcht SOnne (water air light sun), named from an austrian eco-friendly man.
I took the video yesterday evening and put the it together yesterday.

Hey guys! Here's my entry for January competition. Almost thought I won't be able to enter this month because of the weather, but yesterday was surprisingly nice out there! :) I had so little time to do the edit and not enough footage, so I had to use even some bad, jello effect affected shots. Also, it might be a little bit boring :rolleyes: Little bit of OT - yesterday, while recording footage for my entry I did my record in distance b4 video feed started dropping - 1206m (almost 4000 feet) on CE. YAAAAY!

Attachments

• distance.jpg
    distance.jpg
    598.6 KB · Views: 32
I was wondering, in February's contest, if I enter a video early on in February, would it be alright to replace it with a different video if I make something better later in the month?

I was wondering, in February's contest, if I enter a video early on in February, would it be alright to replace it with a different video if I make something better later in the month?

Sure. No problem. I don’t put the final list together until after the last day of the month.

The list isnt showing up on my computer, i vote for "Forest flight with the dji spark"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdbnoe