Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

More Forest Flights

Northwood Mediaworks

Former Spark & Mavic Air 2 Flyer
Premium Pilot
Join
Jan 15, 2018
Loc
Northern Ontario, Canada
Web
northwoodmediaworks.com
So, the weather has not been the best lately... we've been getting too much wind... and all the rain from June and July that didnt happen then.... So not had a great deal of time to fly about.

I have uploaded the two latest flights (see there 43 and 44) I've actually processed... you have to love trees to watch them. (I never get tired of the forest, its my church).

And some news... I just got permission to fly over my neighbor's 200 acres (not mandatory but ethically polite - like us Canadians!) so looking forward to some new scenery... its that land to our north, where you see the orange house! The fall colors are starting to show so soon it will be optimal scenery time in our part of the world.

So for those who enjoy non cinematic drone vids, and wondered what I was up to, here you go. Music in both is Google/YouTube canned stuff. (may still be processing, just uploaded these)

Nice. How did you get 60fps?

Well depending on your editor, you can up the FPS from 30 to 60 using interpolation. I was using FinalCutPro for these, and its basically as simple as creating a 59.94 empty project, import these 29.97 spark clips, then change the rate conform to frame... the software will then interpolate between original frames, which can produce a smoother result when rendered. This can be done in other editors, YouTube is your friend on how to!

Last edited:
Reactions: Davenwolf
Well depending on your editor, you can up the FPS from 30 to 60 using interpolation. I was using FinalCutPro for these, and its basically as simple as creating a 59.94 empty project, imprt these 29.97 spark clips, then change the rate confrom... the software will then interpolate between original frames, which can produce a smoother result when rendered. This can be done in other editors, YouTube is your friend on how to!
cool thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanadiast