Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Motorola G5 will not connect to remote.

Roders

Join
Jan 25, 2018
Hi Everyone My motorola G5 will not connect to my spark remote yet my wife's i-phone 6 connects with no issues.

I have Spark Combo pack. I've successfully flown the Spark with the i-phone6 via the remote. However cannot get it working with the Motorola G5,

The phone sees the wifi from the controller. The phone connects to the wifi of the controller, however on the phone wifi status screen it indicates there is "no internet" with the connection. On The DJI GO 4 app there is no indication that the phone has connected. And one can go no further. I bought an OTG cable. This has not worked. I have read that there are some androids which are not compatible however I found on another forum that someone successfully flew with a G5. Perhaps they've updated firmware since which has screwed compatibility with the G5? I have reset the wifi on the drone. I've tried connecting while standing on one leg and say "Govinda sharma Rama" this didn't work. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Once again I got it working easily enough with the iphone - so Im not a complete retard.

I have mine connected with the G5 no problems.

Make sure you are in airplane mode before connecting the phone wifi to the remote wifi, even though it says "connected, no internet", that is technically correct, it has only connected to the remote.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis