Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Mounting Marco Polo Tracking System on a Spark?

nutsnbolts

Join
Nov 25, 2017
I purchased one of the Marco Polo tracking system, specifically the smaller profile tracker specifically for the spark.

Does anyone here want to share some pictures on how they mounted their tracker on their spark? I'm having a hard time figuring this out and was wondering if anyone can share what they have done?

I purchased one of the Marco Polo tracking system, specifically the smaller profile tracker specifically for the spark.

Does anyone here want to share some pictures on how they mounted their tracker on their spark? I'm having a hard time figuring this out and was wondering if anyone can share what they have done?

Google search is your friend:

Sorry. Yes there are YouTube and Google, bing, and what not to do a search. But sometimes feedback within a community can help.
Exactly! That kind of response exists in every forum on every topic - like a cancer. A forum suggests "Hey, come chat with us, share ideas and ask questions". What you get more of in reality is "Hey look at my pics!" It's like people think this is the first and only place you'd explore options to a question. Forums are just one piece of what's called "research" folks. Not every stop along the way is going to have the end-all answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoeFolk502