Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first video with my awesome Spark!

Beautiful video. You chose a very good location and time of the day to shoot. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: VincentDamen
WOW ? hard to believe it’s your first video well done! Were you using md filters on the Sun setting and if so what number. I have been flying for just over a year and can’t come close to your work ??

Ha Vincent, beautiful!
How did you get around the Belgian regulations? I thought they were really, REALLY strict, basically prohibiting any flying outside of your own premises?

Hi fellow Spark Pilots. This is my very first drone movie. I made it in Belgium at Nieuwpoort. Such a wonderful experience to make a drone movie! Love it and the colors are really nice with this drone! Hope you like it!

What software did you use to create that?

WOW ? hard to believe it’s your first video well done! Were you using md filters on the Sun setting and if so what number. I have been flying for just over a year and can’t come close to your work ??
Haha thanks! I’ll take that as a compliment! I used imovie from apple with no filters. Very easy to use. I learned it from a 15 min you tube video. I think the sunlight that day was in my favor ??

Ha Vincent, beautiful!
How did you get around the Belgian regulations? I thought they were really, REALLY strict, basically prohibiting any flying outside of your own premises?
I had no problem flying anywh. I had to give permission though
What software did you use to create that?
imovie from apple. Didn’t know how to use it. Learned it from a 15 min youtube video. So simple to use it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme