Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My first video!

shawnski451

Join
Dec 3, 2017
Well, I took a shot at editing my first video with Power Director (Android app). The video is of the incredible thawing events that happen here in Western NY every winter. The video came out ok but I think it could've been better. Having a hard time using the raw video from the spark and had to use the cached videos. Not sure as to why I'm have this problem.

Btw, please select higher quality... For some reason YouTube sets the lowest viewing quality by default.

Please any feedback or advice is appreciated.

Reactions: Danny vdw
Pretty cool video! I'm always thinking of new places I'd like to fly the Spark. In my area there are so many restrictions they are little difficult to find.

Anyway, I'm a new Spark owner and I've been playing around with it's video. I have PowerDirector 16 on my Windows 10 pc. It is able to render full video resolution and bitrate the Spark can deliver from its memory card. My previous PowerDirector 12 could not. I don't know the capabilities of PowerDirector (Android app) and I don't use cached videos on my connected iPhone 6. Also, when I've just uploaded a video to YouTube, it takes some time to process. Initially YouTube provides low resolution video, not long afterwards higher resolution video selection become available.

The only Spark video I've uploaded was from my first instance of "Spark Fly Away". Almost lost the Spark but my son managed to fly it back for me. This is what my video looked like after going through PowerDirector 16. I didn't actually edit the video since I wanted the entire flight on record.

My sample video:

Enjoy the Spark, it's very cool and amazing!

Kevin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis