Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

My Spark Hardshell Case

VIRACO

Join
Jul 25, 2017
I just received my Spark hardshell case. Wanted to share my setup, it fits like a charm! It is much better for traveling than what dji has to offer. I bought it online from a dutch online drone store.

The link is the following: DJI Spark Hardshell Waterproof Backpack 29x21x11 cm. They might not deliver everywhere but im sure.you can find it elswhere online.

Aybody else got a different one? Feel free to share. I have put up a couple of photos aswell.

Inside the case:

- Multi port charger
- Remote controller
- Spare propellers
- 3 batteries
- Dji Spark
- USB and charger

20170724_164113.jpg20170724_164210.jpg

Reactions: Kong and mp43sniper
I just received my Spark hardshell case. Wanted to share my setup, it fits like a charm! It is much better for traveling than what dji has to offer. I bought it online from a dutch online drone store.

The link is the following: DJI Spark Hardshell Waterproof Backpack 29x21x11 cm. They might not deliver everywhere but im sure.you can find it elswhere online.

Aybody else got a different one? Feel free to share. I have put up a couple of photos aswell.

Inside the case:

- Multi port charger
- Remote controller
- Spare propellers
- 3 batteries
- Dji Spark
- USB and charger

View attachment 608View attachment 609

I ended up (after trying 3 different units and spending too much $$$) with a similar design that holds more and fit is excellent. I pass on because buying the right one for each person is a pain on the web, so I hope this adds to the conversation.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072R1F8MQ/

I carry my Spark on a sxs off-road machine (Those small utv machines 50" wide Moab and SW Colorado hard, bumpy, dirty riding)

Really disappointed in the dji cases that came with my machine., So bought the one you show first but it really didn't hold enough for me, although well made. I then bought a hard shell (like a pelican) The foam was so tight I had trouble pulling the Spark out and everything else was tight also. Also not enough room for everything.

This unit was perfect for my outdoors rough travel and held everything for a day's adventure
(btw I don't work for or sell any of this stuff)

This unit held:
Spark
Remote
4 batteries (one in Spark)
Charger parts
Adapter for Tablets (2 parts)
OTC cord
A charger batt pack (like for cell phones)
Lanyard
Extra props
(Will not fit prop guards)

It was worth it to me for the extra battery alone.

And only $30 free ship w/ Prime

Attachments

• spark case.jpg
    spark case.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member