Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New battery

There are many sellers listed, I think it depends on the one you are looking at.
Ali Exress just represents many different sellers, like ebay etc.

I found many pretty quickly.

58 available Easyfly store
89.99US $ |DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery original 1480 mAh 16 minute max flight time 12 intelligent protection functions brand new|Drone Batterys| - AliExpress

97 available DJI store (???)
85.0US $ 20% OFF|DJI Original Spark Intelligent Flight Battery 1480 mAh 16 minute max flight time for DJI Spark Drone|Drone Batterys| - AliExpress

173 available RC Global Store
86.06US $ 19% OFF|DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery Original 1480 mAh 16 minute max flight time Batteries for DJI Spark Drone Brand New|Drone Batterys| - AliExpress

9979 available (!!!) Shop5700091 Store
79.99US $ 50% OFF|100% Original And Brand New DJI Spark Battery Max 16mins Flight Designed For The Spark Drone Spare Repair Parts|Drone Batterys| - AliExpress

They ALL seem to have the correct label, same specs, etc.
Buy I guess it's buyer beware, but didn't check ratings there, the last 2 only had 1 and 2 reviews, so be wary there.
Hopefully any you find will not have a problem shipping with them shipping lipos.
Be best to get several for the trouble if you are sure of the genuineness of both batteries and buyer.

Best of luck with sourcing these.

Does anyone know whether the DJI Store listed on Ali Express is actually owned by DJI?

Looking through the store, I'd say yes.

Buy Products Online from China Wholesalers at Aliexpress.com

All DJI items, all look genuine, don't think DJI would allow another party to do that.
Lots sell on other platforms now, and AliExpress is the 'Chinese ebay or amazon', so makes sense.

All the pricing looks a little discounted to the usual DJI site and resellers too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooNex