Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New color Spark

As cute as they want to make it, I think brown would be the last color anybody wants. It would be tough to find in the brush.

From all of the photo's of painted, stickered, and skinned Sparks I've seen, I haven't seen a brown one yet till now.

Thanks for posting.

I agree...I bet "Line Friends'', whatever that is, paid DJI to make this version....At least that's the only logical reason I can think of, cause it sure ain't pretty, or a logical color for a drone. And is it supposed to appeal to kids or adults?

It’s been out for a while now. In my opinion, this type of color scheme makes the Spark look like a cheesy toy. I’m not a fan.....

As cute as they want to make it, I think brown would be the last color anybody wants. It would be tough to find in the brush.

From all of the photo's of painted, stickered, and skinned Sparks I've seen, I haven't seen a brown one yet till now.

Thanks for posting.
What about camo skins? They are camo, it’s, like, made to be hard to find, still it is sold and many buy it... lol still an awful color

I agree...I bet "Line Friends'', whatever that is, paid DJI to make this version....At least that's the only logical reason I can think of, cause it sure ain't pretty, or a logical color for a drone. And is it supposed to appeal to kids or adults?
Brown is cool, but I want this guy!Screenshot_20180917-010148.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme