Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New DJI go v 4.2.24

Of course this update is for one of DJI's more expensive drones and nothing updated for the Spark. I think that DJI has all but abandoned the Spark as far as making a more stable and reliable software for it. You would think that they would try harder to compete with Litchi and the other third party apps out there and keep their customers happier and from straying away from the full DJI experience.

Of course this update is for one of DJI's more expensive drones and nothing updated for the Spark. I think that DJI has all but abandoned the Spark as far as making a more stable and reliable software for it. ......
What are your complaints wrt stability and reliability? I have flown my Spark almost every day in the last month, in quite chaklenging circumstances (on a mountaintop with gusty winds and some gps issues for example) and the Spark fought through it without missing a beat. It even didn’t miss my thumb when I made a mistake during hand catching...

Last edited:
This update is for the android (not to be confused with the iOS version - very different)
I am not using Android so this test was just for my back up throwaway phone Samsung J3 not supported by DJI
Ran 2 batts and no issues and push it a tad more by controlling the Spark from inside garage @400M away
https://youtu.be/nubWtZPRJAA

Same version number on the iOS release and it works perfectly. Rick, we should talk.... perhaps I can get you over your OTG issues... I agree, nothing new for the Spark in Go4, but its rock solid.... I've been having blast.:cool:

Reactions: ZPARK
I don't even see spark listed on either the before phantom 4 or after versions on android downloads of the new software for DJI go 4. Any ideas for android downloads?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d beard