Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New firmware? V 01.00.0800

I'm having trouble updating to latest FW 01.00.0800. After downloading, stopped @ 5%. Restarted Spark & RC but still doesn't help. Anything I should do? Thx
I had the same issue. Went through a fully charged battery trying to. I turn off spark, and remote, and switched to another android cellular phone I have, and used my cell data service (not wifi)...recharged batteries. Only then I got it to update. Did not try to on my ipad mini4 though. Hope that helps.

I had the same issue. Went through a fully charged battery trying to. I turn off spark, and remote, and switched to another android cellular phone I have, and used my cell data service (not wifi)...recharged batteries. Only then I got it to update. Did not try to on my ipad mini4 though. Hope that helps.
Oh forgot to say...while using my cell data. I had the remote and cell connected using my otg cable to download. When came to actually installing...i had to remove the otg cable, and connect the samsung phone to the remote using wifi connection. Otg cable connection was not working as I am on the new app firmware 1.18. Not sure if otg still works on 1.15 after this new update...I saw on discussions here otg still does. Haven't tried since update to confirm.

Thx Seanjo. Looks like it could be related to my otg cable. I was on otg during the download and update. I guess I'll have to update without otg. Will try this out later.
Btw, my app's still 1.15 coz I still want to use otg.

i run on my andriod htc u11 .i could see there is no crushed occurrence. people told me how well they could work for ios (i can say not very true)i don't know what is reasons cause it to force Automatically close n shut down Dji Go.4 version 4.1.1.8

For info purposes, I just updated Spark firmware and it had no effect on my OTG cable usage at all. Works exactly as before.
Using an Ipad mini 4.

I'm having trouble updating to latest FW 01.00.0800. After downloading, stopped @ 5%. Restarted Spark & RC but still doesn't help. Anything I should do? Thx

I use DJI Assistant on a PC, works much better and quicker.

i run on my andriod htc u11 .i could see there is no crushed occurrence. people told me how well they could work for ios (i can say not very true)i don't know what is reasons cause it to force Automatically close n shut down Dji Go.4 version 4.1.1.8

Its not guaranteed that Apple will work better. DJI supposedly has a list of devices that are "TESTED and supported". And if your device is not on that list, in the words of that piece of **** company, "well we are sorry you didn't do your research to see if your device is supported"

Overall I am really starting to hate this piece of **** company and really really waiting for a good drone from some other good brand.

Updated firmware today to .0800 and tested with 4.1.15 Go4 app and all working fine.

Might have been a pseudo effect but I genuinely thought the batteries lasted longer.....

Then the farmer ejected me from his field claiming I was a poacher ... [emoji207]

I use both a LG Stylo 2 and 3 and neither is on the list. They run on Android 6.0.1 and 7.0.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayitsomar