Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark - 12 flights all perfect over the Weekend

I am impressed with the Spark . Did 12 flights and used all !! I am using the RC with OTG cable , Range extenders ( as I had a image signal warning so I put them on and all went away as I use for my P4P and P3A) and a dedicated Ipad mini 3 . Not one hic up on any controls . The Quickshots ( and they are adjustable now with the new upgrade firmware ) , Gesture controls , RTH , Tripod , Tap fly , sport mode , work perfect . The Spark is totally upgraded to all new firmware with NO Issues !!! The pics and movies are great for what you get . The Spark is not a Phantom .. No way but it has its place in my work and i like it very much !!! I will report more later as we go to 7000 feet tomorrow with it in the mountains . Thanks ..SterlingView attachment 353 View attachment 357 View attachment 361
Great job ! Question - What was your speed ? I took a couple of flights today (no wind) and my outbound speed was about 6 MPH. When I selected RTH the speed went to 20 MPH. It was not in Beginner or Tripod mode. Thank you !

If you disable obstacle avoidance, you will go faster, but not as high as sport mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieMyers