Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

Spark Compatibility with iPhone 12?

Join
Nov 13, 2021
I have the opportunity to purchase a Spark with six batteries from my friend for $200. However, according to the link below, the latest phone that is compatible with the Spark and the DJI Go 4 app is an iPhone X. List generated in 2018. Is this listing out of date or is someone flying a Spark with my iPhone 12, IOS 14.8.1 or greater? New to Forum. I searched the forum and couldn't find this answer.
Thank you.

Welcome to the forum!

I've used an iphone 11 with a Spark.
I suggest you just visit the app store and see what the info page says re your phone.
If it says the app works on your phone just download and have fun!

Reactions: twickers14
Welcome to the forum!

I've used an iphone 11 with a Spark.
I suggest you just visit the app store and see what the info page says re your phone.
If it says the app works on your phone just download and have fun!
Brian..thanks for the heads up and to the other 4 members who replied to my post.

Reactions: BrianP
I have the opportunity to purchase a Spark with six batteries from my friend for $200. However, according to the link below, the latest phone that is compatible with the Spark and the DJI Go 4 app is an iPhone X. List generated in 2018. Is this listing out of date or is someone flying a Spark with my iPhone 12, IOS 14.8.1 or greater? New to Forum. I searched the forum and couldn't find this answer.
Thank you.
IPhone 12 will work as will even newer versions.

I use an iPhone 12 with the Spark with no issues. I fact I’ve used an iPhone 6,7 and X. I can’t see you having any issues with even newer models.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme