Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Spark from Spain

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, mconcejero.

Congratulations on the red Spark combo.

The red ones go faster.
Ask anybody with a red sports car.:D

Just kidding, they're all the same under the hood.

Welcome to the Forum.?

Reactions: Jaq Grafiq
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your flights and fly safe.

I am sure they don't go invisible in the blue sky as well, like a meadow green Spark does. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the joke is on me.

I thought I researched the heck about the Spark before I purchased it.

Of all the colors to choose from, I thought that green would look best against the blue sky.

Boy was I surprised when I learned that they're all the same color on the bottom. :D

Boy was I surprised when I learned that they're all the same color on the bottom. :D
The bottom is grey/black and quite visible in the blue sky background.
I was flying in a circle the other day, anti-clockwise (pitch forward and yaw left).
The magic happened just when the spark was infront of me and moving from my right to my left, tilting slightly revealing its green hood or rather mingling with the blue background so much that I lost it and thought it had dropped suddenly.
Frantically saw the live view and realised that it was still up in the air, only invisible to my eyes.
Hope you can visualise what happened. :D

Reactions: Spark 317
Bien venido! I also live in Spain near to Benidorm. If you are close enough I will be pleased to share with you experience and some flights.

Welcome the the world of little Sparky. I live in Mojacar southern Spain and have had a red Spark for over a year with hassle free flying. All the best!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detlef