Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Sparkpilot - already used it 2 times.

spartavel

Join
Jun 20, 2018
Hello.
I just bought a spark Combo + 4 feet extenders (those that you clibp and the comments say it's very fragile... but they are okay for now). I also bought a landing area and a 32GB SD card. Bought everything from Amazon.
I took a DJI warranty too as I never used a drone before.
I already installed the Spark on my Sony Xperia and the Mod App.

I am frankly regretting not having guessed Parrot drones would react and make a great Parrot Anafi drone with 21MP quality camera with the same capabilities as the DJI Spark (but 25 min battery life), and without the gadgets (that don't work).
And same price as Spark Combo. Announced just after I bought my Spark Combo. :(

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, spartavel.

The Spark sure is an exhilarating little aircraft.

Welcome to the Forum.:cool:

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the SparkPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI Spark quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!
*DJI Spark Manual: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark User Manual V1.6-.pdf

The Anafi is not shipping yet, and once it does, I am sure there will be 6 months at least of bugs and horror stories... on the other hand, Spark is "tried, tested and true" If you read through this and the DJI forums thoroughly, you will get maximum enjoyment from your investment. Fly safe!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit