Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New Tablet with GPS and Compass

Rtristani

Join
Jun 10, 2018
Loc
Newport News, VA, USA
Good afternoon Sparkers! I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 to use when i fly. But i noticed that the mapbox-compass/attitude display did not work. The mapbox i figured out after thinking for a few seconds and learning how to download offline maps. I then learned that the compass wasnt working because the Tab 8 doesnt have a compass! I have been scouring the market for a tablet that has true GPS and a compass. Can anyone make suggestions? I have a slight preference for android, but will go for an ipad if its the right thing to do. Thank you.

Yes i have. They look really nice, but at $700 to $1000 . . . Lets just say the wife would never go for that, and i wouldnt blame her. They do look like the ultimate way to go tho. Thank you so much for the suggestion.

I would not agree to Galaxy Tab S2 if anybody plan to use OTG. Not only me here that have had problem with that. You HAVE TO reboot the device every time to get it work. I have written about it in another thread. Think about having problem and need to restart the app with the Spark in the air....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nixontabis