Welcome DJI Spark Pilot!
Jump in and join our free Spark community today!

New to this Spark Forum

TheWrox

Join
May 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm from Québec, Canada, and normaly speak french, so sorry for my english sometime :)

I just bought a Dji Spark last week, Also made the exam from Canada Transport and Pass (that was really hard) as we Canadian will need to have that license to fly drone even like me for fun for the 1 june 2019.

a couple years back i had a DJI P3, but the spark is really nice, to travel ( in canada) small and made nice film for me.

That's all for the moment

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland, TheWrox.

Your English is better than my French as I have never spoken it before,

Welcome to the Forum. ?

ようこそ新メンバー (Welcome new member).
Here's an Indian greeting you in Japanese just to show that we have a truly global group here keeping up with language barriers. Enjoy your Spark and fly safe.

ברוך הבא לקבוצה (welcome to the group)
And here is a Hebrew greeting for you .
Enjoy this group and your spark

Reactions: nilanjan118
J'aimerais dire "bienvenu" a notre forum !

Bons Vols toujouors a vous !

Ensemble, nous savons que le Spark est le petit roi du ciel !

Hi everyone, I'm from Québec, Canada, and normaly speak french, so sorry for my english sometime :)

I just bought a Dji Spark last week, Also made the exam from Canada Transport and Pass (that was really hard) as we Canadian will need to have that license to fly drone even like me for fun for the 1 june 2019.

a couple years back i had a DJI P3, but the spark is really nice, to travel ( in canada) small and made nice film for me.

That's all for the moment

Greetings from Australia. Welcome to the forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csdisme